- Where personal data is voluntarily provided through e-mail, electronic forms or enquiries, this data is only used for the purpose it was provided and will not be given or sold to third parties
- We may disclose and use personal identifiable information in special circumstances (for example, when necessary to protect our intellectual property rights). We may also disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
Information we collect
If you register with us, we will collect personally identifiable information from you which may include your name, age, address, e-mail address, credit card number and about your computer, profession and similar information. This data is kept secure and will only be used for the purpose you are providing it for and will not be passed on to a third party.
- Accessing Personal Information
You may review and update your personal identifiable registration information or facilities that require you to register at anytime. If you wish to no longer receive information you can opt out by simply unsubscribing or by contacting us. Any questions on your registered information should be directed to the Webmaster.
- Additional Subscription Facilities
Should additional subscription facilities be added to pooletourism.com or eatoutpoole.com you may be given the opportunity to opt into them. If you are an existing subscriber you may be able to update your existing details to opt-in to these facilities. You will only receive information on items that you have agreed to.
We may conduct occasional online surveys. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you do not have to participate.
- Web Site Usage Information
IP addresses and website usage information is automatically collected from you when you visit pooletourism.com and eatoutpoole.com. This information helps us evaluate how visitors and subscribers use and navigate pooletourism.com and eatoutpoole.com on an aggregate basis including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits. We also publish a summary of our recent website statistics.
- How We Use Information Collected
- We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To allow us to personalise the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- Summary of terms
Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Netscape Navigator and Mircosoft Internet Explorer.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and subscribers move faster through our site. When you sign on to pooletourism.com or eatoutpoole.com or take advantage of several features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by the website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computers memory. These can be easily removed.
- IP (Internet Protocol)
All networks connected to the internet speak IP, the technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
- IP address
If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 194.267.24.1
- Web Server
Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer
Bournemouth Tourism, Westover Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BU.
Poole Tourism, Poole Quay, Poole, Dorest BH15 1HJ.
- Acceptance of usage
- Poole Tourism and Bournemouth Tourism (referred to as ‘We’ below) provides all information on the website’s pooletourism.com and bournemouth.co.uk and coastwiththemost.com. By using the website, Visitors (referred to as ‘You’ below) are agreeing to all the terms, conditions and disclaimers for pooletourism.com and bournemouth.co.ukl and coastwiththemost.com
- We aim to ensure that the above websites are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience. However, we cannot guarantee 100% uptime of the website and it’s additional online services due to essential maintenance or technical problems. We therefore endeavour to make sure that a minimum of 98.2% uptime is achieved as recommended to local authorities by Government.
- Every attempt is made to keep the information on pooletourism.com, bournemouth.co.uk and coastwiththemost.com up to date, accurate and reliable through quality information procedures. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, nor accept liability for any errors or omissions in the information. The information is for guidance and should therefore not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from Poole and Bournemouth Tourism.
- Changes to the website and its content
- By its nature to ensure content is accurate, the above website information is subject to change without notice. Update to content can take place daily. Should information change during the time you are using it, we shall not be liable to you for any such changes.
- While every care is taken in the compilation of this website information, Poole and Bournemouth Tourism, their employees, contractors, partners and agents will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
- Links to third party websites and blogs
- Links to other sites from these pages are for information only, we have no responsibility or liability for access to them, the content, accuracy or opinions on any website which is linked from, or to pooletourism.com or eatoutpoole.com
- We make every attempt to ensure the hypertext links to other websites are relevant, appropriate, accurate and provide useful additional information to the Councils’ information and services.
- We cannot guarantee that links to external sites will work all of the time. However we do regularly review web links to ensure that sites can be accessed. If you have difficulties accessing a site we would like to know. Please contact the Web Master with full details.
- Copyright protection
- All copyrights, trademarks, website design and information on pooletourism.com and eatoutpoole.com is copyright of Poole and Bournemouth Tourism.
- No part of the site may be copied, republished or redistributed for commercial purposes or gain without written permission from Poole Tourism. Material on this site, including logos and images, is for personal use only. Please contact Poole or Bournemouth Tourism if you have any queries, require further assistance or would like to use an image or information from the web site.
Poole Tourism, Enefco House, Poole Quay, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1HJ
Bournemouth Tourism, Westover Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BU